High score, less time
Largest DET question bank
- 6000+ DET Questions
- Answers to all questions
- Various difficult levels
- Multi-Category Question Collection
- Record of practiced questions
- Practice notebooks
Strongest AI scoring system
- AI scoring for all speaking questions
- AI scoring for all writing questions
- Mentor responds to queries about questions
- Instant feedback for all answers
Most functional DET practice platform
- Inquiry-driven community
- Practice Statistics
- CEFR checker
- Vocabulary lists
- Study materials
- Questions guides
By analyzing 7 scoring factors, and utilizing the capabilities of state-of-the-art content-aware NLP algorithms, we can offer precise phonetic-level speaking assessments based on millions of user practice data.
With the aid of sophisticated NLP algorithms and machine learning, we offer spell correction, content recommendations, grammar checks, and other tools to enhance your writing tasks. Furthermore, our algorithms conform closely to the DET official technical guidelines, allowing you to achieve higher scores as you practice on our platform.
By intelligently clustering words based on question types and your practice data, vocabulary is no longer an obstacle.
From AI to C2, using CEFR checker to assess language proficiency can effectively improve your vocabulary level.
Recording and analyzing practice data can help you learn more efficiently and effectively.
Study materials provide essential resources and guidance for effective learning and knowledge acquisition.
Why Duolingo English Test
- Over 4500+ universities/institutions/colleges positively accepted Duolingo English Test as the language proficiency, more schools are joining in the coming future.
- For Elite Schools, including but not limited to Harvard University, Yale University, MIT, McGill University, University of Southern Queensland, Imperial College London, etc.
- In comparison with IELTS 6.5, you just only get 125 scores on Duolingo English Test